My First Marketing Blog

About Me-

    Hello! My name is Nathan Bean and I am 19 years old. I am on my 1st year here at LBCC and it is my 3rd term. This is my first time taking a marketing class besides a little marketing unit in a high school business class. This course was put into my schedule by my advisor, but that doesn't mean I am not excited to take it! I'm hoping to learn more about marketing and continue to learn what I want to do in business. Business is what I am hoping to major in but I do not know what type of business I want to major in. While I am in this marketing class I hope to learn more about how marketing can help effect businesses whether that be positively or negatively. My time isn't all spent with school though, outside of college I enjoy to watch movies and tv shows and try to watch them as much as I can. New movies or tv shows are always something that get me excited and leave me something to look forward to.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Marketing in the News: Pusha T Arby's Ad

Social Listening: Ring Video Doorbell